10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

That theory makes sense. The extra stocks also caused some short term fluctuation for eBay prices.

I just realized alot of us sellers are really working for eBay the way fees and shipping rates into almost all gains in most cases.

Mentioned that some posts ago as well. I hope people listen to valid point. Anyway if these sets keep popping up either way going to impact the appreciation. Short term and/or long term.

FBA is fulfillment by Amazon. Sellers send their stuff to Amazon who in turn sells them on their behalf.

Non-fba is basically like eBay .

Amazon does not sell anything on your behalf, they just deal with logistics (ie, shipping/returns/holding). you still dictate the price/stock available for sale.

Edited by jerryherb

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not seeing anyone post their SSD Date stamps (just the one recently in this thread)  from these weeks of finds. Please do list them so we can determine if (gasp) any of these are new runs, or just warehouse stock.

I'm sure its the latter, but it would really shake things up if it wasn't.

I'm not seeing anyone post their SSD Date stamps (just the one recently in this thread)  from these weeks of finds. Please do list them so we can determine if (gasp) any of these are new runs, or just warehouse stock.

I'm sure its the latter, but it would really shake things up if it wasn't.

they were all 19R4 as far as I heard. But i guess mschief was extra-lucky

Could someone please confirm what were the biggest discounts on this when sold  outside lego shop.

On Amazon price history in europe it went down to 290 euros and 310USD in 2013. 

Did anyone ever get a better mark down (not counting coupons, bashed boxes or any other atypical promos)?

Could someone please confirm what were the biggest discounts on this when sold outside lego shop.

On Amazon price history in europe it went down to 290 euros and 310USD in 2013.

Did anyone ever get a better mark down (not counting coupons, bashed boxes or any other atypical promos)?

For a long time 10221 and 10188 were at 299,99

• Like 1