10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

Once my 3E and HH arrive, I'll see if I can backorder a couple more SSDs.  The worry with a long date is that they may make another production run.

They wouldnt! it was widely discussed in the pages before and we all know it is just a matter of time for this set to disappear completely..

I was a little bit shocked when I saw "retired product" then I realized it's in english so probably I'm on LEGO Shop at Home U.S. ^.^

But seriously, if it is retired in the U.S. and it's that difficult to get it right now even in Europe then it's only a matter of time (couple of days maybe) till it's completely retired.

If just every reseller could put the price to 800

Funny to see that it's retired in the US, but not in Europe

Don't worry my friend, UK and Europe markets stocks are related. If this thing is sold out in the UK, that means its sold out in Europe too, they probably need to update the EU websites accordingly or its a matter of few days for the EU allocated units to sell out too.

Since nobody mentioned it so far: Sold out in Germany.

Guess you can still buy it in some stores though (will check on that next week or the week after ^.^).

I have my share of them and didn't want more so whatever is next I'm done shopping them.

Anyhow, what are your guesses on it's performance? I mean are there any great hints?

The SD did quite well but I must confess that it seems to be more iconic than the SSD.

Would be nice to see this set double in price in the not too distant future but I wouldn't be too suprised if it would take some time.

I don't really can see it on a par with the SD to be honest. (Hopefully I'm wrong ;-) ).

Since nobody mentioned it so far: Sold out in Germany.

Guess you can still buy it in some stores though (will check on that next week or the week after ^.^).

I have my share of them and didn't want more so whatever is next I'm done shopping them.

Anyhow, what are your guesses on it's performance? I mean are there any great hints?

The SD did quite well but I must confess that it seems to be more iconic than the SSD.

Would be nice to see this set double in price in the not too distant future but I wouldn't be too suprised if it would take some time.

I don't really can see it on a par with the SD to be honest. (Hopefully I'm wrong ;-) ).

my prediction : around $1200 - $1500. might also be the last set to hit that mark for a long long long time  

my prediction : around $1200 - $1500. might also be the last set to hit that mark for a long long long time  

Now I know why your nickname is "bold"-Arrow ^.^

I guess you are talking about overall-performance, i.e. about 5 years from now?

As for your second prediction/thought I wouldn't be to sure about it. My guess is that there will be some other awesome UCS, performing quite well after EOL.

(At least that's what I'm hoping for ;-) please don't take that away from me :o) )

Now I know why your nickname is "bold"-Arrow ^.^

I guess you are talking about overall-performance, i.e. about 5 years from now?

As for your second prediction/thought I wouldn't be to sure about it. My guess is that there will be some other awesome UCS, performing quite well after EOL.

(At least that's what I'm hoping for ;-) please don't take that away from me :o) )

lol... yes, over all performance. def not by Dec :)