10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

I'm guessing its not going to be like the Grand Emporium sold out today and available tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies. I remember seeing this on display years ago at my local lego store. Back then my son was too young to play with Legos. Now we both share in the joy and treasure hunt to find these limited pieces. Glad I found this site and for all your help.

There's a problem with the page, I'd keep trying. Whenever I add to cart the page refreshes automatically

Yesterday I couldn't get the main page of Toys R Us to come up and stay there without refreshing ever 2-3 seconds. I don't know what the heck is going on with them and even telling the page to stop does nothing. Best workaround was to find a specific product page or anything away from the main one.

Yesterday I couldn't get the main page of Toys R Us to come up and stay there without refreshing ever 2-3 seconds. I don't know what the heck is going on with them and even telling the page to stop does nothing. Best workaround was to find a specific product page or anything away from the main one.

I tried that with the Ssd specific page and had that problem. Who knows, better off I didn't spend more money.

Looks like LEGOLAND Chicago has been holding out. Went there today and had one on the shelf. I asked if they had any more and they said they had another in the back.  I don't know if they have any more but I thought I cleaned them out last month but they keep on finding them. 

I bought 2 SSDs from Target two weeks ago for $499 each.  I took them back to Target today to see if they would price match Walmart.com and they said yes.  They allowed me to return both and then allowed me to repurchase for $399 each.  Woohoo.  

Also Target at Tanforan San Bruno CA had two more 70404 Castles for $15.04 each, bought both.  

• Like 2

I bought 2 SSDs from Target two weeks ago for $499 each.  I took them back to Target today to see if they would price match Walmart.com and they said yes.  They allowed me to return both and then allowed me to repurchase for $399 each.  Woohoo.  

Also Target at Tanforan San Bruno CA had two more 70404 Castles for $15.04 each, bought both.  

I recall that they need the items to be instock when you price match.

Is that true?

Was at Toys R Us NYC today.  About 8 star destoyers on the shelf.  Price 499 with about 9% sales tax.  Seeing as I had my arms full of American girl and Build a bear bags I declined, of course the price helped as well.  I paid 372 for mine, couldn't justify paying almost 550 for them.  Also went to the Lego store and the prices were about $20 more expensive on almost all sets.  They did have the new star wars sets though. 

Was at Toys R Us NYC today.  About 8 star destoyers on the shelf.  Price 499 with about 9% sales tax.  Seeing as I had my arms full of American girl and Build a bear bags I declined, of course the price helped as well.  I paid 372 for mine, couldn't justify paying almost 550 for them.  Also went to the Lego store and the prices were about $20 more expensive on almost all sets.  They did have the new star wars sets though. 

that must be what they were auctioning off the other day from web site.

Thanks for the info, can you give me your store number for the Target you did that at, and the location please?   I'm going to return all 4 of mine and ask them to do the same thing.

In other words, "let me know the location of a Target store with lazy employees that will ignore their stated price match policy".  Awesome.  Also, please let me know the addresses of some rich people who don't have burglar alarms or firearms.  Thanks.

In other words, "let me know the location of a Target store with lazy employees that will ignore their stated price match policy".  Awesome.  Also, please let me know the addresses of some rich people who don't have burglar alarms or firearms.  Thanks.

Really man? Do you have nothing better to do then troll other members all day? It's gotten to the point of being ridiculous so please leave your asinine opinions to yourself because no one wants to see them and read them.

More like stores today are obsessionally still offering the item for $400 when I purchased it at $500 and still own it brand new in the package... meaning I'm free to return it at any time if I don't want it up through day 90.   So yes, I can ask them to price-match recent sales at Walmart and Lego, and if they don't want to do that I can simply return all of my "expensive toys" and walk away like any self-respecting customer can do.  Will the the manager make a $2000 sale, or will he have to take a $2600 return on toy items he won't be able to sell at $500 in the store ever.. I think the answer is obvious.  

I mean seriously, can someone look-up who's hiding behind this alt troll account because the posting style looks familiar and the theme seems to deal with fraud/abuse/policy in every one of this person's posts.