10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

I got 4 SSD from walmart.com for $400 each and all 4 boxes are banged up. What should I do? I don't even know if I can sell them later as new... Any advice is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I would rather have 4 SSD in banged up boxes at $400, than the few I have at $500 anyday.  Those purchasing this item in the far future(2-3 years from now if you can still hold them that long) when they can't get them anymore will be building them to display, not keeping them in the box.  In fact if they re-appear at $400 I plan to return all my $500 ones which are all mint boxes and get them at $400.

My last nudes showed up from Bethlehem, PA. A factory casepack of 2 came from Marcy, NY.

The amount of money these companies waste is simply astonishing. Between TGT and WM i could easily save them millions per year, just by teaching simple box awareness lol.

OK, it seems my LEGOLAND discovery center gets 2 more SSDs in almost every week on their delivery truck.  I just bought 2 more on the shelves today.  Are the codes for the SSD on a weird place?  I have looked like crazy on the tape of the seals and do not see a code anywhere?  Now I am up to 10, hit my goal!

OK, it seems my LEGOLAND discovery center gets 2 more SSDs in almost every week on their delivery truck. I just bought 2 more on the shelves today. Are the codes for the SSD on a weird place? I have looked like crazy on the tape of the seals and do not see a code anywhere? Now I am up to 10, hit my goal!

Oh, TLC is on to us... now where is my tinfoil hat...

OK, it seems my LEGOLAND discovery center gets 2 more SSDs in almost every week on their delivery truck. I just bought 2 more on the shelves today. Are the codes for the SSD on a weird place? I have looked like crazy on the tape of the seals and do not see a code anywhere? Now I am up to 10, hit my goal!

Sometimes they can get rubbed off. I had that on my Ssd that was old stock, it was barely legible

Can somebody let me know how many bags are in this set? I picked up one from WH deals and it has no instructions and appears to be missing at least the bag of parts for the base.

not sure about how many bags, there are white boxes inside the outer box and one of them contains the instructions.

hope this helps:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59574

not sure about how many bags, there are white boxes inside the outer box and one of them contains the instructions.

hope this helps:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59574

I was looking at that trying to see what is missing, not having much luck. It was listed as a repackaged item and they just through everything in a small Amazon box. Same thing for 10212. That set is worse though as the bags aren't even numbered.