10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

How do you know their stock levels? Inside scoop? I was there on vacation last week and bought 2, when I went back later someone said they thought they were all gone but 2 days later I was there again and they had more. Legoland FL must have a big back room or something. Is the TC-4 deal still going on?

How do you know their stock levels? Inside scoop? I was there on vacation last week and bought 2, when I went back later someone said they thought they were all gone but 2 days later I was there again and they had more. Legoland FL must have a big back room or something.

Is the TC-4 deal still going on?

I called and talked with someone that coordinates retail. They let me know the inventory levels they had since I was going to buy some. They also still had the TC-4 deal going, but it is 1 per each purchase $30 or more. No more than 1. You can do multiple transactions so like buy 10 $30 sets and get 10 in theory. I got 2 TC-4's for 2 SSD's. With discount pass I am happy.

Looks like SSD is all but dried up in the primary market. That is a great sign. If true here is to Lego applying the retired tag sooner rather than later. Let's see what happens to DS when it comes back into stock. Maybe the last refill like the 20r4 was for SSD. I am happy with my SSD count the last few refreshes that Amazon had. Was a good opportunity, not nearly as many as some here, but space has become more limited.

Looks like SSD is all but dried up in the primary market. That is a great sign. If true here is to Lego applying the retired tag sooner rather than later. Let's see what happens to DS when it comes back into stock. Maybe the last refill like the 20r4 was for SSD. I am happy with my SSD count the last few refreshes that Amazon had. Was a good opportunity, not nearly as many as some here, but space has become more limited.

SSD dried up much faster than the GE. GE can still be had at some places. Not a knock on the GE since they are different. Seems like the Star Wars line has more high paying investors. A friend of mine in Australia said he can't find the SSD anywhere and is now willing to pay $800 for another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Got 1 from Walmart, shipped without a box, pretty beat up and seals broken. It was to replace one I overpaid for from target last week (that came in good condition). To return the bad one or to keep both.... Hrm.

All that effort to drive out and return. Just list it on eBay for $600 buy it now. The amount of time you spend in the car and then lining up for returns, you could just do the same lineup at the post office and make an extra $50-$100 rather than getting just your money back.

All that effort to drive out and return. Just list it on eBay for $600 buy it now. The amount of time you spend in the car and then lining up for returns, you could just do the same lineup at the post office and make an extra $50-$100 rather than getting just your money back.

Double posting machine lately
  • Like 1

Or ..... They also realize it's out of stock and increase the price 50%

Now thats something I am yet to live in my country :)

If I found Toy shops last year for 60$ in local toy stores I am fairly confident they will probably not :P

Possible though!

SSD dried up much faster than the GE. GE can still be had at some places. Not a knock on the GE since they are different. Seems like the Star Wars line has more high paying investors. A friend of mine in Australia said he can't find the SSD anywhere and is now willing to pay $800 for another one.

Why does not he order some from LEGO Shop at Home in AU?