10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

I would have thought that with the appearance of SSD on LEGO.com and Walmart websites that it would have popped (even if briefly) on Amazon.com Did any one see that occur today?

I was watching but luckily it didn't (hopefully will in the next couple of days). I need my credit cards to roll over before I buy as many as they will let me.

What if there are two people living at your place who have separate VIP accounts, can you both order 1 set (2 total) and have them shipped to the same address? Both have different billing. Will Lego still ship or will they deny one?

More interesting question - say there are 500 people working at the big designer firm, who happened to have business expense account, with billing address being the office. All of them decided that they must have SSD on their desks for creative inspiration. Will entire office get collectively banned?

The ultimate tool would be the one that can order for you!

You set a price, set a quantity and set a set of quantifying retailers, tool takes care of the rest.

Just like stock trading tools.

Back in the Wii and Wii Fit reselling days, I am confident these tools existed. This was before stock levels were obfuscated on Amazon and you could see stock wiped out in a flash. Made you think certain people had access to an API, they would disappear so fast. As far as I can remember, this is when all the tracking sites began. Those were the good old days.

Back in the Wii and Wii Fit reselling days, I am confident these tools existed. This was before stock levels were obfuscated on Amazon and you could see stock wiped out in a flash. Made you think certain people had access to an API, they would disappear so fast. As far as I can remember, this is when all the tracking sites began. Those were the good old days.

Well duh, now I know why your username is so familiar! I've been wondering how many ppl from our little group are still in business.

I forget the name of the program, but it was linked to Amzn and would automatically place an order when the Wii came in stock. I had success using this program only a few times, then it got shut down...I think the developer got into some trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Well duh, now I know why your username is so familiar! I've been wondering how many ppl from our little group are still in business.

I forget the name of the program, but it was linked to Amzn and would automatically place an order when the Wii came in stock. I had success using this program only a few times, then it got shut down...I think the developer got into some trouble.

Haha. I still get emails on occasion from that small user group that was started from FW site. Everyone was so cool and we all learned so much sharing info (i.e. ebay best match algorithms). Very much like here where I am so thankful for all the knowledge and availability info.  Anyway, won't bore everyone else here reminiscing and will send a PM your way in next day or two.

And yes, now I remember the server the one guy setup to automatically place orders. It worked a couple times towards the end there but the party was already over by then.

I can imagine that some open-source web auto-testing framework could be persuaded to do some order placements. But I don't know... what if it becomes self-aware and it will realize that my role is just mere box packager? With FBA, it probably won't even need me

It would die a horrible death after losing its first "Item Not as Described" case...  

..or amass a deathly cybernetics army to wipe out all humanity

It would die a horrible death after losing its first "Item Not as Described" case...  

..or amass a deathly cybernetics army to wipe out all humanity

Maybe all of the zero feedback sellers from china auctioning off exclusives are part of Skynet already. Who cares not as described. Just create new seller, surely someone will forget to complain, or die while waiting for shipment

I have a question about shop@home, yesterday morning when the SSD was available for back order the limit was 1. So I ordered 1 with my VIP account and then I ordered another using a different credit card with a different shipping address but I wasn't thinking and used the same email address and phone number. I guess my

Question is how closely does lego look at orders. Do you think me using the same email with throw up a flag?

I have a question about shop@home, yesterday morning when the SSD was available for back order the limit was 1. So I ordered 1 with my VIP account and then I ordered another using a different credit card with a different shipping address but I wasn't thinking and used the same email address and phone number. I guess my

Question is how closely does lego look at orders. Do you think me using the same email with throw up a flag?

Since the Jupiter is in Leo at the moment, I think you should be fine. From the other hand, what phase the moon is in today?

I think you'll be fine. It's only two SSD, not 20.

You're assuming that a human is what flags it, more than likely it's automated and goes to a CSR for further review if something looks suspicious.

You're assuming that a human is what flags it, more than likely it's automated and goes to a CSR for further review if something looks suspicious.

Suspicious (high quantity) LEGO Shop at Home orders are flagged by Lego CS and forwarded to your nation's national intelligence agencies (NSA, etc.) for further review.  Whether or not any particular order results in a banning will depend on a thorough analysis of the buyer's entire online history and any political or other interest group affiliations.  You can improve your chances by making an immediate, generous donation to whichever political party is currently in power in your country.  It also helps to call up your president or prime minister using your home phone and declare your heartfelt support for all of his or her current policies...

• Like 2