Amazon.ca Star Wars 75037 Battle on Saleucami (29% off)

weakside

No a bad deal for Canadians who want a newer SW set as personal build or as a small gift.  Personally not a set I crave but $12.86 is affordable for some building fun...has some droids haha.  Maybe use the Super Battle Droids as Terminators in a scene with super heroes :)   

Appreciate the tip. I don't see any investing potential in this myself. I'll wait for a Real Canadian Superstore clearance at 50% off I think for personal buys. Toys R Us has 20% off a lot of lego this week and I have a $10 off $50 purchase coupon to save a combined 40% on something decent. Maybe Arctic Batman.

Yes, I think this set would stay in the investing closet for a very long time haha.  But good price for those that want every single new SW set released.  TRU is running their 20% off for the entire month of Aug so nice to stack your $10 off coupon...Arctic would probably be the best investment choice at the moment.  For personal build I would be tempted to pick up newer sets like Hydra, Doc Ock, Riddler, Steam roller or Man Bat.    

The City Train Station (retired one) would have been a good investment this late in the game at 20% off plus your $10 coupon.  Sold out online but saw some at local store.     

off topic but you may want to check your Canadian TRU for the exo suit and RI. I grabbed 4x RI and 5X exo this week in Kitchener... I had asked about the exo when I got the RI's and they said not until Sept, but they  were there two days later

Happy hunting

Nice finds and thanks for sharing 111ins.  I only saw RI at my local store...but I think the 'competition' in the GTA means you have to hunt early or else guys like jeff_14 and others will scoop them up lol.  I thought the RI would be coming back in bulk so didn't buy any other than my 2 with LEGO Shop at Home.  The Suits I just picked up some at Discovery Centre with 10% off using annual pass and no risk of ban hammer or effort faking addresses/accounts  :)