10225 - UCS: R2-D2

Ed Mack

lol, I was hoping to pick up a few more exclusives around BF but at this rate there won't be any left at all. Not even DS. It is basically the only one left to have a rumor started and it's only a matter of time before someone thinks up an elaborate plan to make the horde go after it.

Please don't.  You guys are 3 months too early on letting me silently acquire more of these before it comes out that it is going away. :)

Just kidding.

lol, I was hoping to pick up a few more exclusives around BF but at this rate there won't be any left at all. Not even DS. It is basically the only one left to have a rumor started and it's only a matter of time before someone thinks up an elaborate plan to make the horde go after it.

More Chima for everyone!

Ok, now what do we do  :cheese:

Perhaps we should all move over to the ToO thread and start devouring it.  We are like those aliens in the movie Independence Day that move from planet to planet devouring resources. :)

Can you ever pull statistics at a level like for instance how many people clicked on a link (home page or email etc) that went to the R2 thread today by # of total Unique IP's and # of total link clicks?

Would be interesting to see a stat like 1,000 unique IP addresses and 25,000 clicks to the thread today. (or something much larger)