10225 - UCS: R2-D2

Ed Mack

Hmm, should I cancel my 2 "processing" GEs from walmart (from 10/31) and buy this on amazon instead?

(I have not followed or even looked at r2 till now) 

both sets are solid buys.  the GE is prob a safer investment based on how past SW UCS "statues" have done although 10225 is the BEST one (in my opinion)

Tumblers Roll on wheels.  I am very sad I unloaded 4 tumblers at cost while I have been stocking up on R2's.

Now I need to look at the pocket book and figure out a reacquire strategy.

By the way the Tumbler no longer appears on wbshop as notify me when in stock it is gone.

This is crazy talk... Yeah, I know what Marzipan said, but there gotta be legs for Tumbler till the end of next year...

This is crazy talk... Yeah, I know what Marzipan said, but there gotta be legs for Tumbler till the end of next year...

I agree it is crazy I thought 12/15 at the earliest more likely 12/16, that is why I unloaded 4 at cost to convert to more R2's as I don't see values rising that much for the Christmas month.

But this weekend somewhere in this thread was talk about Tumblers and making sure you stock up, no it does not mean its going early but you have to take time to build up stock etc and then throwing marzipan's comment on it, it makes it sounds like crazy talk is real talk.

WB shop says that they will not be getting any more tumblers in stock in the future and that is why the page was removed.