10225 - UCS: R2-D2

Ed Mack

LMAO Tony. classic.

For anyone lacking a sarcasm meter, all of this has been sarcastic. Any implication that there would be a "different" Tabby, and that THAT Tabby would humbly and accurately have a pay-only blog with THE MOST ACCURATE Lego information are made on jest.

Just fun, no biggie. But LMAO on Tony's "UK Dudes".  Sitting in an airport and just got looks with a literal "laugh out loud".

Well played Tony, well played.

Guest TabbyBoy

Not "Hot UK Dudes" as it would compete with my own gigolo services. This TabbyBoy doesn't troll on here but, occasionally has opinions that differ from others hence, the odd shooting down by mods. Regarding R2-D2, I have no idea.

Interesting Missive.

I see a lot of other forum members who occasionally have different opinions as well. Very often their mature, well-thought out, non-assumptive and respectfully-stated opinions lead to great debate and discussion amongst the forum members.

I can't figure out why yours so frequently get deleted.

This set is Sold Out in Europe but it's TOOS in the US. Has anyone called the lego shop in the US with the question: When will it be back and what was the anwser to that?

Will it be back or is it gone for good?

The info i get over here is that is done with the end date of December 2014!

Just got off of the phone with Lego US cust service. I asked her if she could tell me when they would be getting more stock in.

She said that she would first check to see if there was a backorder on it. She checked and said that there wasn't a backorder which means that they would not be getting any more in and that it would not be continued into next year. She mentioned that the set has been produced since 2012 and that all of their sets usually have a certain length of production run.

She said that the warehouse may possibly have a few left over that will show up and that may become available, but there will not be any more produced.

She also said the best way to get one at this point is to see if your local Lego store has any in stock.

This thing is gone... But we already knew that didn't we.

I only have 2. I better get busy

Edited by DarthDrake

Just got off of the phone with Lego US cust service. I asked her if she could tell me when they would be getting more stock in.

She said that she would first check to see if there was a backorder on it. She checked and said that there wasn't a backorder which means that they would not be getting any more in and that it would not be continued into next year. She mentioned that the set has been produced since 2012 and that all of their sets usually have a certain length of production run.

She said that the warehouse may possibly have a few left over that will show up and that may become available, but there will not be any more produced.

She also said the best way to get one at this point is to see if your local Lego store has any in stock.

This thing is gone... But we already knew that didn't we.

I only have 2. I better get busy

For future reference this post belongs in the "what I heard from a lego employee" thread since overall they don't really know what they are talking about. Call again and someone else will give you a different answer.

For future reference this post belongs in the "what I heard from a lego employee" thread since overall they don't really know what they are talking about. Call again and someone else will give you a different answer.

I agree completely that is where the post should go and I agree completely this will prove out as fact it is gone except the flash clean out inventory appearances.

I picked up the last 2 yesterday for 2x points. thanks for the tip

You got lucky then. There's a few Lego Nazi's that work there that get off on limiting purchases. It's funny, cause you'll see them eyeing people and then darting over to the cashier and whispering in their ear only to sell one.

• Like 1