Another New Guy

I just wanted to say hi to everyone.....another new guy to this site. And what a site it is! Incredible amount of information and very well done. I've been away from Legos for some time now, but with a 4 year old boy that is just starting to get into Legos, I'm beginning to remember the old days and how much fun Legos can be. I spent a few hours with him building another set last night and he was so excited and said "Dad, this is the coolest set we have every built!" And it was just a simple Creator Police car/helicopter set. Can't wait to start building some really interesting, larger sets as he gets older. I've been reading a lot on this site for the last few weeks and have been thinking how much fun it's going to be picking out new sets for my son and I to build, as well as do a little collecting and investing myself. I was excited to by my first set today while popping into Walmart. I stumbled across a clearance item, the 7208 Fire Station CITY set, that was on sale for $39.50. MSRP was $79.99. Never thought I would be so excited to find a good deal on a Lego set. Let the fun begin! Thanks again for such an incredible website!