Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

It's available at WB shop for $215 with no tax and has been for the last three hours. I thought it would have sold out by now.

Not too surprising with eBay prices drooping and it being in stock every few days. Making an appearance on LEGO Shop at Home too. Not as appealing. Especially at $215 and no promos/points

Not too surprising with eBay prices drooping and it being in stock every few days. Making an appearance on LEGO Shop at Home too. Not as appealing. Especially at $215 and no promos/points

When was it available on Shop@Home? As far as the price goes, it's a wash for anyone that has to pay tax buying on shop@home or in brick and mortar. True about the points/promos though.  

I'm going to order through WB but I'm concerned with the tax. It says they collect tax in New York yet it says nothing about it during checkout and I don't want to be charged an extra $20 after the fact.

Don't know. That's weird. Maybe give them a call or chat and see what they say. 

Saw one set sitting on the shelf at the Orland Park Square Lego B&M last night

FYI, I was told by my LEGO store that these are so hot, that people are literally trying to do a ****** and grab on it from the shelf in the LEGO store (it's really quiet sometimes during the day and they might only have 1 worker in the store if someone else is on break), so they only have an empty box on the shelf and you have ask for it but they do have "a few" in the back. This was yesterday.

Just my opinion but still see it at $300-350 during peak Xmas season.  Sold a lot of 5 at $260 per so there still pretty strong seeing Xmas shopping hasn't even begun and they have been coming in steadily for awhile now.

Was in LEGO store today and the whole mall was packed and LEGO was almost unwalkable.  Pretty much every person had an advent in hand.  So some early shopping starting to being.  WVM and Santa's Workshop were both sold out as well as SW Advent.  

Just my opinion but still see it at $300-350 during peak Xmas season.  Sold a lot of 5 at $260 per so there still pretty strong seeing Xmas shopping hasn't even begun and they have been coming in steadily for awhile now.

Was in LEGO store today and the whole mall was packed and LEGO was almost unwalkable.  Pretty much every person had an advent in hand.  So some early shopping starting to being.  WVM and Santa's Workshop were both sold out as well as SW Advent.  

Which store is this?

Guest TabbyBoy

My backordered one just arrived in pristine condition with seal code 42S4.  It looks fantastic and sorry but, I'm going to have to build it!

A quick question here:

I've also bought some Tumblers (is there any abbrevation yet? The "T" ^^)... and since it's a pretty cool set I'd say it's a winner (+ those exclusive minifigs).

But I'd still like to ask your opinions on that one since it made me thinking:

Pro:

-exclusive minifigs (especially the joker)

-a lot of building techniques involved which is cool

-huge model of a "batmobile"

-the set itself looks pretty cool which is a pro I'd say = nice display piece

-it's expensive and limited

Cons:

-it's bound to how many movies exactly? one out of the DK triology?

So even though I did enjoy the movies (and probably will rewatch them) I've never thought of them like being next to LotR or SW, since batman movies pop up every now and then.

Will people in 5-10 years care about The Tumbler? "Oh yeah this has been included in this old movie... what was it called again? the dwarf fight or something?"

like this one definitely.. even 1000 years from now

What I mean is people will definitely want to get glass "tumbler" with whiskey (definitely for the beverage) even after 500 or for that matter 1000 years, but I can't say the same for the 76023 tumbler Edited by newbie77