Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

also i don't think TLG will produce more than 200,000/yr (or in total) of this set.

@ $200 ea. that's already 40,000,000 .

$40 million which is already 1% of their $4billion sales. if they do produce that much then trust me its time to get out of reselling LEGO and find other means to supplement income.

So I picked up my second Tumbler today at a Lego store. I casually asked the employee, "why is this not available online?" And she smiled and said, "because our company is all about people and we want people to experience Legos in out store and not online." She said it with a straight, yet smiling face. By the way, my Tumbler cost me $170 total. Sweet!

To be fair, they have started doing this and it is smart. Getting people in and looking at sets is a big deal in hooking more people.

I don't think they do everything they can do - not having coupons or sales at all, but the store I go to is busier and busier everytime I go.

Picked up a second Tumbler on Saturday in the Pleasanton, CA store. There were two on the shelves and I'm sure there were some in the back (I didn't ask). Cashier said limit one per person when I asked. I agree that this will be readily available at the stores. Sucks for the people that aren't close to one and want one for Christmas. 

I'll definitely be unloading both of mine during the Christmas buying frenzy.

Picked up a second Tumbler on Saturday in the Pleasanton, CA store. There were two on the shelves and I'm sure there were some in the back (I didn't ask). Cashier said limit one per person when I asked. I agree that this will be readily available at the stores. Sucks for the people that aren't close to one and want one for Christmas. 

I'll definitely be unloading both of mine during the Christmas buying frenzy.

Wont be much of a frenzy if Lego have stock.

I will say it again. Everyone expecting big time xmas flipping $$$$$ is probably going to be really really dissapointed. Especially those that paid a full $200 plus tax.

I don't think anyone is recommending buying 30 Tumblers to flip, but it wouldn't hurt having a few in case the market does explode for a few weeks prior to XMAS.  

Just put it in perspective with the other sets people are willing to flip at Xmas (Millenium Falcon, Dolphin Cruiser, Cinderellas Castle, BatCave, Police Stations, Benny's Spaceship).  If those are considered good flip sets by most on BP then the Tumbler is a an absolute no brainer (Hard to find, hard to purchase in quantity and one of the most popular themes made.  All of the above examples went for around 1.5x-2x retail last Xmas (excluding Benny's) so everyone should want to have a few for this holiday.