Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

Macks in different places screwing everyone out of Tumblers. 

You all seriously fly around doing this only?

Do your Wives every complain? lol. Mine sure does.

I could have bought all three, but felt guilty.  There was like 3 managers watching me.  Luckily, I had my 5 year old son with me and he bought a Hero factory set and a keychain to throw them off my scent.  LOL.

• Like 1

I did not not see that. I was supposed to go back to Hollywood studios today but had a change of plans. It worked in my favor though. Not bad less than $30 to ship UPS from resort. They are in their way home already.

My wife couldn't keep a straight face when I acted dumb over the popularity of this set. I was constantly saying. "WOW. thst is amazing. I had no idea". ????

My gf and I did the same thing. We were just appalled, APPALLED I tell you, to learn that people are planning on reselling these at xmas time for a profit. What is this world coming to? Oh btw, could you use the $110 in VIP points I have earned in the last 2 months on this? kthnxbye

• Like 4

Do we accept Lego's message on this or do you think they will mass roll out in November?

The way you can tell if Lego is lying is if their lips are moving. Seriously. Why would anyone believe anything they say? I mean they said it would not be available online for the remainder of 2014 and that lasted about a day before they were available online again. I believe Lego is relly trying to play games and screw over resellers this year. I totally expect them to be back in stock all over just in time to ruin everyone's flip dreams. That's why I only bought one and only because I got it for over half off. So even if I just sell it at mrsp i still win. Which is what I totally expect to be doing this xmas. I don't believe for a second that Lego's brand new UCS set is not going to be available for xmas in it's first year. This is all my opinion of course, but it was also my opinion that RI and GE would be back.

they cancelled my LEGO Shop at Home order that i was able to sneak in :P with standard cut and paste below message saying that there has been more demand and they don't want my money or i was not worth the tumbler :P

The demand for the item(s) listed below has exceeded our expectations and the item(s) are no longer available. We regret to inform you that the order for these item(s) has been cancelled from your order

• Please be assured that if you paid for your order via credit or debit card, you will not be charged for these item(s).
  • If you paid via check or money order, a refund will be sent separately.
  • If you paid via Gift Card or Electronic Gift Card funds will be returned to their card.
  • If you paid using VIP points, points will be returned to their VIP account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and look forward to welcoming you back to shop.LEGO.com soon.

they cancelled my LEGO Shop at Home order that i was able to sneak in :P with standard cut and paste below message saying that there has been more demand and they don't want my money or i was not worth the tumbler :P

The demand for the item(s) listed below has exceeded our expectations and the item(s) are no longer available. We regret to inform you that the order for these item(s) has been cancelled from your order

• Please be assured that if you paid for your order via credit or debit card, you will not be charged for these item(s).
  • If you paid via check or money order, a refund will be sent separately.
  • If you paid via Gift Card or Electronic Gift Card funds will be returned to their card.
  • If you paid using VIP points, points will be returned to their VIP account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and look forward to welcoming you back to shop.LEGO.com soon.

Mine still "In Process", along with darn chima bike