Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

I am on the two bag number 2s, there were 4 number 1s. The stickers are nice but tough there is a translucent sticker that goes on a translucent element.

Question for anyone building this. I think I have 2 wrong pieces. I just did the seats and the backs are supposed to have 5 dark grey 1x2 flat tiles each for a total of 10, but I have 8 and 2 of the same with printed keyboards on them. I looked ahead, I hate doing that, and did not see these being used in bag 2.

I did order 2 of the tumblers today. That was the max at this time. 2 or 3 weeks to delivery.

Will Lego.com let me buy more at a 2nd and 3rd time?  Or do they remember you and limit?

LEGO Shop at Home will let you buy more, but you run the risk of getting banned. I would wait for at least three months before buying anymore of these.

I am on the two bag number 2s, there were 4 number 1s. The stickers are nice but tough there is a translucent sticker that goes on a translucent element.

Question for anyone building this. I think I have 2 wrong pieces. I just did the seats and the backs are supposed to have 5 dark grey 1x2 flat tiles each for a total of 10, but I have 8 and 2 of the same with printed keyboards on them. I looked ahead, I hate doing that, and did not see these being used in bag 2.

I have almost finished building mine.  Had a very similar issue to you and thought I was missing a couple of those same 1x2 tiles.  Turns out in the step before or a few before you put two tiles on some sort of a hinge piece that clips on next to each seat kind of like a mini control panel (sorry set is at home and I'm not so hard to describe exactly).  In that step it was supposed to be the printed keyboards used and not the blank tiles, it was hard to tell without looking very closely in decent light.  That meant I then had the 10 free for the step with the seats.

• Like 1

I did order 2 of the tumblers today. That was the max at this time. 2 or 3 weeks to delivery.

Will Lego.com let me buy more at a 2nd and 3rd time?  Or do they remember you and limit?

Note that it is going to be available at TRU, at least online. Probably at other retailers too. Accumulate discount gift cards, and buy more cheaper elsewhere..

I would not call TRU "the other retailer". They were the only ones that had Rovers and Institutes. Maybe "best buddy" or something...

I think TRU enables LEGO to reach many places in which there are few or no LEGO B&M stores, so it's a nice partnership.  I thought it would take a week or two before reaching TRU.