Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

I recently checked CL to see if there were any deals to be found on Legos and I stumbled upon a listing for a 76023 Tumbler. The most hilarious part was how much they were asking for. $400. :rofl: It seems like they bought it from the local Lego store, and want to quick flip it. I wonder if any uninformed people will fall into that trap.

I recently checked CL to see if there were any deals to be found on Legos and I stumbled upon a listing for a 76023 Tumbler. The most hilarious part was how much they were asking for. $400. :rofl: It seems like they bought it from the local Lego store, and want to quick flip it. I wonder if any uninformed people will fall into that trap.

Que PT Barnum.

• Like 1

Now unless you are building one or buying a few to hopefully sell these on ebay for Christmas, you shouldn't be buying any, these should be out a solid 3 years, you should be buying,GE,HH,DS,Camper,Toert Bridge.

GE is Grand Emporium and DS is Death Star right? What is HH?

Stopped by Raleigh lego story yesterday. They ran out first day. They expect more next week and plan on having plenty on 9/1.

They did have one on display. Looks pretty cool. Too bad it's not a technic set though, steering and an engine would have really been nice. I'll start loading up in 3 years...

• Like 1

This mentality is why some people have to scramble around last minute and some even miss the boat. How do you even know it's gonna be around in 3 years? What the harm in buying a few here and there starting now?

It's not hard to buy right before EOL. The signs are always there. I got plenty of SSDs and I had zero in June. I like the scramble. 

• Like 1

This mentality is why some people have to scramble around last minute and some even miss the boat. How do you even know it's gonna be around in 3 years? What the harm in buying a few here and there starting now?

No harm but during these 3 years (or so) you could have invest in other sets so no need to buy some now (unless you want it for yourself of course!).

What's the best way to invest ?

1. Buy a SSD now, wait about 1 or 2 years, sell it, then buy a Tumbler, maybe with double VIP or coupons in TrU ?

or

2. Buy a Tumbler right now at MSRP, and seat on it for 1 or 2 years ?

:)

• Like 1

No harm but during these 3 years (or so) you could have invest in other sets so no need to buy some now (unless you want it for yourself of course!).

What's the best way to invest ?

1. Buy a SSD now, wait about 1 or 2 years, sell it, then buy a Tumbler, maybe with double VIP or coupons in TrU ?

or

2. Buy a Tumbler right now at MSRP, and seat on it for 1 or 2 years ?

:)

No Biniou,

it is:

1. Buy a SSD now (or more than one), wait for 1 or 2 years, sell one, then with that money you can buy 3 or 4 Tumblers.

2. Buy a Tumbler right now at MRSP to build and for your own collection.

• Like 1

honestly, its a mess, i don't have much lego in here.  a Haunted House, a few smaller sets on my desk setup.  Nothing like Ed's, but adding to it.

Tumbler will be nice addition; The Haunted House is high on my list to display too... just find it a shame to open up such a wonderful (and possibly profitable) set.