Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

Methinks they are going to be churning out minecraft sets for a long time.

$$

Micro world included? I am not sure about theses because I could see LEGO keep making them because of popularity but I also could see them getting rid of at least a couple MicroWorlds with all the new sets. Maybe they will see how the new sets affect sales and adjust accordingly.

I went to my local lego store yesterday (in the UK) and noticed there were no tumblers on the shelves for the first time in a while.  With a lego S @ **** dispatch date of 22nd December I note that the prices on ebay seem to suddenly a fair bit from around

I went to my local lego store yesterday (in the UK) and noticed there were no tumblers on the shelves for the first time in a while.  With a lego S @ **** dispatch date of 22nd December I note that the prices on ebay seem to suddenly a fair bit from around

I'm just predicting. When has there been a $200 flagship set that lasted less than 18 months? Batman no less? If this set retires in less than 18 months I will EAT an entire tumbler.

Careful about that, DNIIM already is looking forward to eating a Town Hall. I recommend adding bacon and BBQ sauce.
  • Like 2

I'm just predicting. When has there been a $200 flagship set that lasted less than 18 months? Batman no less? If this set retires in less than 18 months I will EAT an entire tumbler.

What's with the desire to eat LEGO ? First DNIIM, and now you too ?

Ideas for the Macks for BP T-Shirt: "I love LEGO so much I just want to eat it"

:D :D :D

Edited by Darth_Raichu
  • Like 3

I know you are predicting, that was the point of my question. New members who are asking questions can be misled by members who pass their predictions off as fact. I will continue to call out members who do this. It's not personal I'm just looking out for the greater good of the new members, and yes I understand the concept of due diligence.
  • Like 2