Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Guest TabbyBoy

My Brickfolio currency is set to GBP where setting is retained but, is there any way for data set currency to retain the GBP setting rather than changing it every time from USD? I have cookies enabled. Thanks.

Is there anywhere online that has a "what's in the box" type of reference area that shows and lists everything inside a LEGO box?  If not, that would be an awesome resource for brickpicker.com to have.

I'm asking because I received an Arkham Asylum from walmart.com today that was shipped without a shipping box.  One side is completely open, so anything could have fallen out in transit.  I'm not sure how many bags and sticker sheets and whatever else the set is supposed to have.

Is there anywhere online that has a "what's in the box" type of reference area that shows and lists everything inside a LEGO box?  If not, that would be an awesome resource for brickpicker.com to have.

I'm asking because I received an Arkham Asylum from walmart.com today that was shipped without a shipping box.  One side is completely open, so anything could have fallen out in transit.  I'm not sure how many bags and sticker sheets and whatever else the set is supposed to have.

I think the topic you are looking for the is the Number of Sealed Bags in each Lego set. It has a lot of sets in the main list, so hopefully your set is there so you can confirm the contents.

• Like 2

My Brickfolio currency is set to GBP where setting is retained but, is there any way for data set currency to retain the GBP setting rather than changing it every time from USD? I have cookies enabled. Thanks.

Try again, I think you should see that it retains your selection now.

And please can we have New Zealand Dollar added to the currency selection please

I have added this to the Brickfolio and Set pages.

The limit on likes... Any reason why that limit still exists? Maybe I'm too willing to give up likes, but I find it easier to like something than give an empty response.

I thought lines were linked to points at one time, but since we don't use points anymore...

I increased the limit so you should have more than enough likes available

• Like 2

Thanks Jeff Mack for adding NZD to currency selection.

Please Add New Zealand flag to compared price list as well thank you

Woahh... Purchasing a whole new region for price data is no easy thing to do. It adds thousands to the costs to BrickPicker. I also doubt that there are a high enough number of sets sold in New Zealand to make it decent/useful data and beneficial to the site. It isn't really feasible to get data for every single country, for costs as well as lack of accurate data. 

Woahh... Purchasing a whole new region for price data is no easy thing to do. It adds thousands to the costs to BrickPicker. I also doubt that there are a high enough number of sets sold in New Zealand to make it decent/useful data and beneficial to the site. It isn't really feasible to get data for every single country, for costs as well as lack of accurate data. 

I think they are talking more about these pages..

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/lego_lot_price_calculator.cfm

or

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/compare.cfm

Is there a way to track Amazon sales rank (in toys & games) of each set over time?  I don't think Amazon provides chronological data, so I imagine you would have to capture it at a moment in time each month.  Or perhaps another data site already tracks the rankings that you could piggy back.

Since you can't really look at completed Amazon sales, the sales rank is about the only substitute.

Thanks.

Guest TabbyBoy

Hi I can't post pictures on here it comes up with the loading circle and just doesn't go any further also I am using an iPhone 6 if that helps? Any body have any ideas how to fix this?

Yes, take it back and get an Android phone instead ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy

Is there a way to get Data Set Currency setting to stick?  I always have to set change it from USD to GBP when I check my Brickfolio - thanks!  I've also been asking eBay if I can save my search settings as "eBay.co.uk / New / Sold Items / Price range:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but when I go into the menu on my iPhone app, the PM option is missing. Then when I try to access it through my email it says, "you're not allowed to use the private messaging system". Yet I can receive messages and use it after I've received a message.

And I just noticed the search function is also missing on the app.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but when I go into the menu on my iPhone app, the PM option is missing. Then when I try to access it through my email it says, "you're not allowed to use the private messaging system". Yet I can receive messages and use it after I've received a message.

And I just noticed the search function is also missing on the app.

Back to normal.