Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

i must have missed the topic somewhere, but has any one else's layout changed? mine doesnt look the same at all

If you are talking about the forum, make sure you selected the Brickpicker Theme in the lower left corner.  There is a spot there that says "Change Theme", make sure you don't have anything else selected.

Is this the right place to identify bugs? I primarily read forums via mobile browser and things generally have been great. But for the last week or so, the icon indicating if top level topic has any unread items is now always bolded (rather than grey'd out when all read). Also, I can no longer switch to non-mobile version by selecting "Full Version" at the bottom of the top level forum page. I'm using Safari on my iPhone, if that helps. Also, everything behaves correctly on desktop version.

Edit: I struck out portion about the "Full Version" button. Rebooting my phone fixed that problem; first part (mobile site gray/highlight of forum icons) still not working properly. -g3man

Edited by g3man

I'm fairly new to this site so i'm not sure if this has been discussed or is an issue for others, but i've had ive had a lot of problems with threads not showing up when browsing the forums with the ios app.  often times it seems that stickied threads tend to work more often.

Bug:

• Be in forums
  • Click "View New Content" (near upper right corner)
  • Click "View New Content" again

The first time, the url will be correct "http://community.brickpicker.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums"

The second time the url will be broken "http://community.brickpicker.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20forums"

Is there a possibility to change the way to give in deals. More and more deals being given in receive the loop error.

Perhaps a small form

Name Shop

Type Shop

Available Countries

Description

Or something like that. Would also be nice to query when it is given in like that.

The Daily Deals will soon have it's own dedicated interface and will not be in the forum format any longer.  Jeff and Ed are very close to releasing it.