Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Quick question for anyone. When do the monthly gainers, etc. get updated? I see last one is March and didn't know if they were specifically out a few months? Love the site and can't stay away!

Which report are you talking about? Can you give a link just to make sure I know for sure?

I am not sure what happened, but either I now get the mobile version with my regular browser, or the fonts are now all _way_ too large. I didn't change anything on my side, and it was working an hour ago (and other sites are fine). Anyone else?

(Iceweasel 24.7 - which is essentially firefox)

I currently see no option of how to add a table to a post (other than as image), but that would sometimes be quite useful. I tried in the preview of a message to myself (I don't know how to get a preview of a regular post, and I cannot _send_ a message to myself).

The Forum software does not seem to support this by itself (as far as I could google), but there is a plugin: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3520-hsc-table-bbcode/ . Could you give this a try?

Email notifications should be flowing again.  I setup a new dedicated email server.  I was using a service before and the cost was starting to get crazy.  We average over 50k transactional emails a day and I don't want the webserver getting beat up sending them.  Sorry for the delays.

• Like 1

Email notifications should be flowing again.  I setup a new dedicated email server.  I was using a service before and the cost was starting to get crazy.  We average over 50k transactional emails a day and I don't want the webserver getting beat up sending them.  Sorry for the delays.

Not sure, but I think emails no longer include links to posts and to unsubscribe

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed recently. I really did try to search first. :)

Is there any news or updates on the "share brickfolio" feature?

I know for a while, the link would say something's in the works and now it doesn't go anywhere.

P.S. I'm most appreciative in the value of this site and acknowledge all the hard work involved in creating/maintaining. No pressure is implied. ;)

Maybe I'm the only one that loved this feature since no one else asks.  :search:

Maybe I'm the only one that loved this feature since no one else asks.  :search:

Really wasn't a feature that was talked about or used all that much.  I will revisit it again after a few of these other products are released.  Right now, my main goals are to get classifieds launched, a site update for certain areas and a new mobile app that we haven't talked about that goes with one of our new features.  Based on the direction this site has headed in, we feel it will be something useful to many.

• Like 3

Really wasn't a feature that was talked about or used all that much.  I will revisit it again after a few of these other products are released.  Right now, my main goals are to get classifieds launched, a site update for certain areas and a new mobile app that we haven't talked about that goes with one of our new features.  Based on the direction this site has headed in, we feel it will be something useful to many.

But I need it yesterday! :P Thanks for the response Jeff. You guys rock.

I currently see no option of how to add a table to a post (other than as image), but that would sometimes be quite useful. I tried in the preview of a message to myself (I don't know how to get a preview of a regular post, and I cannot _send_ a message to myself).

The Forum software does not seem to support this by itself (as far as I could google), but there is a plugin: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3520-hsc-table-bbcode/ . Could you give this a try?

Just wanted to get back to you on this.  In the upcoming forum release, tables are a standard feature in the editor, so I will not be adding any plugins to this board.  I will wait until the upgrade is available.

2014-09-04_13-44-15.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay finally I've got a question considering the Forum! ;-)

What to do with those brickpoints? I've seen the original use of them alright but it seems to me as if this is obsolete information?

(At least I have not been able to access anything related to the brickpoints...)

The brickpoints program ended months ago.  We don't even display them any longer