Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Add them up to your wanted list then select query shops hit submit it'll pull up the list of stores.  Select the link that will say stores with items in my wanted list or something like that and then from drop down select unique lots and it'll give you a list of stores that have your items and number of unique lots those stores have from your wanted list.

Add them up to your wanted list then select query shops hit submit it'll pull up the list of stores. Select the link that will say stores with items in my wanted list or something like that and then from drop down select unique lots and it'll give you a list of stores that have your items and number of unique lots those stores have from your wanted list.

Thanks

-I don't always going shopping, but when I do I buy Lego-

Would it be possible to enable sorting of the portfolio (for each column) when looking at itemized portfolio? i know I can export to excel, but don't want extra steps

Sure I can add it, but honestly right now, I am not working on the Brickfolio, this will come later when it gets redesigned.

I've been wondering if there's a way to retrieve/export price history on the sets in brickfolio to excel or other data format for data analysis. Seeing people writing blogs using historical price, wondering how to get the data...

You can export your brickfolio to excel, but that is the only feature that allows that.  I guess others are just collecting it and putting it together themselves.

I see. It does help only getting one number for a month, easier to deal with ever-changing price. :D

I've been thinking once I get time I will write something to do this smarter and more efficient. But there are just so many things I want to do and so little time! lol

This used to work, then sometimes would not, now it will not load new posts. It just spins and then stops.

Thought maybe wifi helped but neither is getting it to load.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm in the same boat...

I tried clearing the cache, restarting the app and my phone, but no new threads load up.

Can someone look into this, please?

I've been wondering if there's a way to retrieve/export price history on the sets in brickfolio to excel or other data format for data analysis. Seeing people writing blogs using historical price, wondering how to get the data...

You can export your brickfolio to excel, but that is the only feature that allows that.  I guess others are just collecting it and putting it together themselves.

Since blogs tend to focus on specific sets rather than some larger analysis this is what you can do for specific sets. It's tedious, but you can hover your mouse cursor over any of the points on the Monthly Listings Value for any of the sets and it'll give you that months value.

post-8090-0-38508400-1394761475.png

Hi all, I am new to investing and this site, which is great by the way. One thing I have noticed that would be a fairly simple improvement is the side navigation arrow to return to the top of a page. When reaching the end of the forum posts it is a little cumbersome to scroll back up to the top to seek out new topics.  I am not sure if this has been addressed or not, but it was just something I noticed. 

Hi all, I am new to investing and this site, which is great by the way. One thing I have noticed that would be a fairly simple improvement is the side navigation arrow to return to the top of a page. When reaching the end of the forum posts it is a little cumbersome to scroll back up to the top to seek out new topics.  I am not sure if this has been addressed or not, but it was just something I noticed.

I find pressing the "Home" key on the keyboard works well enough as it brings you all the way up to the top of the page.
  • Like 1

If you use an iPad touch the time and it will bring you up to the top.