Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Look in the lower left area of the forum when you are on the main forum index screen. You should see a link that will mark all as read

Close, but not quite -- at lease with the full view on desk top.  At the very bottom I see a [Mark Community Read] link, clicking on that gives a menu and selecting either [Forum] or [Mark All as Read] -- marks all forums, read -- not just the current one and it's sub-forums.  

Maybe the mobile interface has something bigger.

In either case, the link accomplished what I was trying to do -- mark everything read so only stuff that's recently posted for me highlights bold.  

Thanks!!!

Close, but not quite -- at lease with the full view on desk top.  At the very bottom I see a [Mark Community Read] link, clicking on that gives a menu and selecting either [Forum] or [Mark All as Read] -- marks all forums, read -- not just the current one and it's sub-forums.  

Maybe the mobile interface has something bigger.

In either case, the link accomplished what I was trying to do -- mark everything read so only stuff that's recently posted for me highlights bold.  

Thanks!!!

I think i was dead on, not just close.  I knew what you wanted to accomplish, that is why I directed you the main forum index page on the website to mark community as read. Now you got what you needed.

I think Exciter and I both mentioned it but it got lost in posts.

I turned off push notifications from the Iphone App in both the settings and in my actual phones setting and it still sends them randomly. I can make it stop by turning them back on and then off again.

However if the APP closes and I reopen it, they continue coming again. 

I turned off push notifications from the Iphone App in both the settings and in my actual phones setting and it still sends them randomly. I can make it stop by turning them back on and then off again.

I will file a bug report with them.  This is not my code, it is a service that wraps it up for us to use.  I will see if they have any ideas.

I will file a bug report with them.  This is not my code, it is a service that wraps it up for us to use.  I will see if they have any ideas.

Thanks, I still see it happening sometimes. It annoys my wife more than me though. :jig:

I will be posting the full Jan update very soon. The multi updates will be a lot more hassle

No problem, it seemed like you were experimenting with something new.

One thing I did see when reading a blog today, right at the bottom of the screen was a last updated date. It said November. Any chance of this being updated with the updates?

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Hello,

Concerning My Portfolio, I think the value of set is based on the US Value.

But I am in Europe, so it would be better if depending on the location of the person, or the choice he makes on his profile, that the price be the one of the region we select.

Anyway the portfolio is a nice to have ! Thanks for that.

Hello, Maybe you can help.

I can not create new topic, I get a redirection error when I validate the new topic.

I wanted to present myself but there seems to be a problem...

Thanks

Yannick

Are you using characters that have the international symbols in them?  If so, that will cause an issue.  See if you can post a new topic using just english alphabet characters.

The last couple days I've been getting a lot of 404 errors when trying to load up the site's main page. It just happened a minute ago.. and I just did it in a new Firefox window while I have this one open to take the screenshot. But if I load up the site using a link from a forum reply email, it works fine and I can navigate to the home page from there. Once I'm in, I'm in.

The iOS apps have been working no problems.

post-8090-0-86638000-1393002589_thumb.pn

Also whenever you have a chance is it at all possible to slightly improve lot calculator. 

a) add select all feature where you can change the entire list of your sets from new to used instead of going to the individual set drop down.  and

b  maybe add an option to export to excel because regular copy paste produces funny results oh and

c)  maybe when you roll out premium membership allow odbc connection to the database? :)