Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Yes, thanks!

Sorry but I have one more question concerning my brickfolio: I have bought 2 other friends set, that are n. 41000 and n. 41003...they do not appear on the graphics total value by theme and number of sets by theme even if I added to my brickfolio. Is it beacuse there are no picture of those items? If you want, I can make them

I'm not sure I am following.  Send me a private message about this, then I can view your brickfolio more to see what might be happing.  I see images for these sets, so I don't need them.

The collectible minifigures will be addressed at a later time, there is no easy fix for it. There is not a solid number or naming convention for the minigs to properly group them. It will be much more of a manual task to sort through all them. Some people will give the 8xxx number, some will say series 3, some will just say clown collectible minifig.  So its something that will be fixed in a bit.

Just out of curiosity, what do the numbers on the right side of your brickfolio value graph indicate? I have a feeling it might be something nice to be aware of but can't think of what it might be.

attachicon.gifbrickfolio graph.jpg

I have thought about that too. I was thinking it was Price Per Piece or Price Per Gram or something like that. No 100% sure on what it is.

• 3 weeks later...

I have two questions:

1: what is the time when the value graphs are updated for October? My graphs show upto September.

2: could the brickfolio be updated so it shows the sold price and profits made ? (As a kind of log)

1. I am working on finishing the update now

2. There will be a lot of changes to the brickfolio in the future and yes there will be a way to track sold prices.

I was unable to find this info anywhere.  When I go to the brickfolio and click on the "City" tab within my portfolio it comes up with an error.  If this has already been asked 1 million times I apologize.

Anyone have any idea how I might correct this.  It also goes to an error screen when I create additions or deletions to my brickfolio.  After any of these changes I can go back into whichever category I was adding to and the system inf act added the item , it just errors out after executing the addition/deletion.  I use firefox but also tried internet explorer.   No go, same issue.

Anyone have any idea how I might correct this.  It also goes to an error screen when I create additions or deletions to my brickfolio.  After any of these changes I can go back into whichever category I was adding to and the system inf act added the item , it just errors out after executing the addition/deletion.  I use firefox but also tried internet explorer.   No go, same issue.

Let me know if this is working for you now.  Looks like there was bad data in for the purchase date.  I was able to click on your City category and pull up the sets now.

Guest eightbrick

There is a new version of the forum that looks pretty close to completion. I will wait to see what mobile features are built into that before doing any major upgrades. I have no idea what the final package will be.

Sounds interesting. Will it still be an IPS forum or are you switching to another company?

can we do something about this? i can't click my stuff top right

Need more info that that. Browser, etc. I am not seeing that. Not sure how many are. Do you see it if you try another browser? That way I can see for incompatibilities. There is nothing special going on there. Is it every banner? Only certain ones? Does anything trigger it or is it like that on every page you view?

Hi Jeff

I had this issue this morning. It's to do with the Amazon ad that slides to show different ads products. If you click on the drop down on your profile and bring down the drop down menu it's over the ad. The ad slides and immediately covers the drop down menu.

I was on chrome at the time, refresh the screen the ad changes and the problem goes away :)

Need more info that that. Browser, etc. I am not seeing that. Not sure how many are. Do you see it if you try another browser? That way I can see for incompatibilities. There is nothing special going on there. Is it every banner? Only certain ones? Does anything trigger it or is it like that on every page you view?

Only the amazon one, because if the mouse hovers over it, then it puts it in front of everything