Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Is that update in october going to have a spot where we can put our sold price for our sets in our brickfolio?

Monthly updates are purely updates of the data, so the answer is no. I think Jeff has been focusing majority of his effort on Brick Classifieds, and after that, I believe a Brickfolio update is next. So no, unfortunately. :P It's all right though. Better do 1 thing and do it on time and correctly than do 50 things, and take 2 years to do with dozens of glitches.

Unable to type replies using Google Chrome (current version) this morning. Firefox, what I'm currently using, is working fine.

Don't know if it's a problem for anyone else, or a site problem at all, but thought I'd post just in case. :-)

Edited to add: The reply box shows up, but can't type in it, and no blinking "ready" cursor.

Unable to type replies using Google Chrome (current version) this morning. Firefox, what I'm currently using, is working fine.

Don't know if it's a problem for anyone else, or a site problem at all, but thought I'd post just in case. :-)

Edited to add: The reply box shows up, but can't type in it, and no blinking "ready" cursor.

I am on google chrome all day long. Chrome is by far the most used browser on this site.  Is anyone else having this issue with chrome?

I have made no changes by the way.

I have and like my AOL email acct still too.  But on the paying note.......my parents stopped paying for AOL a long time ago....the only reason to pay for it is so u can use the 24hr hotline.  Tell your parents that, you literally get ALL the features and still can logon to that AOL program like they do everyday, as long as they don't need the tech support.  They can still email or call them, just during normal business hours....

So what I mean is that the share link that you get on your brickfolio page does not work, and I was trying to see if this had been remedied.

You can't, those are kept private to each member.

You can view other people's brickfolios, but they need to give you permission to do so.  There is an option on the main page of the brickfolio.    You are correct, it is not working.  I think my web host moved the DNS entry already for it to a new server I am moving the site too.  Hopefully once I complete the move this week, it will work again.  Sorry for the delay with an answer for that.

You can view other people's brickfolios, but they need to give you permission to do so.  There is an option on the main page of the brickfolio.    You are correct, it is not working.  I think my web host moved the DNS entry already for it to a new server I am moving the site too.  Hopefully once I complete the move this week, it will work again.  Sorry for the delay with an answer for that.

Thank you, sir.

Sorry, I am not really following your question. Yes the price is still from the July update.

You can also change your ebay feed to be from the UK or another region. You should see the dropdown near the ebay area.

Sorry Jeff, I was not being clear.

Back in August the July value was approx