Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Nothing super critical, but the following URL always gives me a 404: http://www.brickpicker.com/blog/introducing-the-brickpoints-store/ (main page, menu "more", brickpoints shop, about the brickpoints store). How I came there? I am trying to find a place that shows me how many of these points I actually have. Found it once, cannot find it anymore.

If you click on the blog page and then hover over your user name it will give you your Brickpoints total. I asked the same question a few pages back.

• Like 1

I know it says "Support has been notified" (see below) but does anyone have an ETA on when this might be resolved?  Was it a planned outage for an update?

Error! We're sorry, there has been an error processing your request.
SUPPORT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED!

An internal server error has occurred, please feel free to contact [email protected] if you have an urgent reqeust.

There is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes right now to launch the Classifieds. Brickpoints will be more important than ever, so there will be an update on Brickpoints very soon. When the new template is launched, the Brickpoints will be very apparent. Everything in the meantime is being tracked.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Chances are you will be getting a double update early next month.  I am swamped this week traveling for business.  Sorry about that, but the job comes first :)

I give you a lot of credit. Working on computers/websites all day, then working on BP on your free time. I'm a Honda mechanic. By the end of the day I have had enough of cars. I don't even like driving my self home. That what I love about the Legos, unrelated. I try to stay away from the Lego cars even

• Like 3

Is there something you guys are working on about the feeds? Ever since the site went down in the middle of the day, I stopped getting feeds email from all the threads. Though it does make my inbox quieter, a bit hard to follow up. Thanks!

Just a headsup that PMs currently don't seem to work. The "quick" editor doesn't do anything when "sending", and the "big editor" gives me this:

www.brickpicker.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

Is there something you guys are working on about the feeds? Ever since the site went down in the middle of the day, I stopped getting feeds email from all the threads. Though it does make my inbox quieter, a bit hard to follow up. Thanks!

just came to post about this. I'm in the same boat. Got tied up @ work till late . checked my phone and no BP emails !!!! I'm like where did everyone go ..lol

just came to post about this. I'm in the same boat. Got tied up @ work till late . checked my phone and no BP emails !!!! I'm like where did everyone go ..lol

We're talking about it in the admin thread.  I assume Jeff or Ed might have to log a ticket with the hosting vendor to get it looked at. 

Thanks for the heads up everyone...